Monday 13 April 2015

1.2.3

This post is part of my PDP for Uni. We was asked to blog the best 3 pieces of advice we have received whilst on our degree course so far. This was easy for me as I had already asked the three most influential artist's to my current working method/style, this very question.

    1. "Talent and hard work has to be there, but I think networking is as important - if not more so. At this point in my career, the best advice I can give is to be professional. Answer emails on time, be dependable and don't be late on projects. It seems simple, but it's harder than you think".
                                                                                                                                     Britni Brault
    2. "Practice, practice, practice. Oh and also to never give up, never surrender...have a plan B and C just to keep the lights on and food in the fridge, but stay the course".
                                                                                                       Jeff Nishinaka
    3. "Draw. Sketch. Doodle. Just keep at it, there's absolutely no short-cuts, no magic bullet, no substitute for practice".
                               Rob Turpin

No comments:

Post a Comment