Tuesday 5 April 2016

Lego land and the Sea life centre visit



Took the kids to Lego land and Sea life centre in the Trafford centre. I know people don't like seeing family days out posts but I always find inspiration when I go places with them, especially my two youngest children. They have an interest in what I do and really enjoy helping me out when they can. No matter where I go, I am never switched off so I think visits like this are important for both the children and myself.
Plus I found the Star Wars display, come on, who doesn't like Star Wars?




 Then onto the Sea life centre. I always love this place. I could quite easily spend hours just watching. It is so relaxing and the kids love it too.
These are just a few pics to try to capture some of the fish movements for a project. Artwork will follow to show how I used these.


Not quite sure what species these two are though? They seemed to like the camera.....

No comments:

Post a Comment